And also fucking American Apparel, where you have to cuff those shits like three inches, like they think nobody who wears a size 33 could possibly be shorter than fucking like 6’4” and shit. Haven’t you guys ever heard of an inseam size?
- makemixtapesnotwar said: seriously, have rarely found a pair of pants i like because their always so damn long. the only thing that makes the aa ones slightly better than most of the others is that they are narrow at the bottom.
- makemixtapesnotwar likes this
- alltheweirdkidsupfront likes this
- yoconozco likes this
- velveteenrabbit likes this
- alliegators likes this
- nothingatoll likes this
- oldtobegin said: I can’t even squeeze my ass into they extra extra large.
- imathers likes this
- dronenotdrones said: take em to a tailor! costs $5 more and they’ll be perfect.
- cityheart likes this
- small-horror likes this
- kamanaka likes this
- raraxnoir likes this
- liquidiousfleshbag likes this
- the--safest--sounds likes this
- mar-see-ah likes this
- douglasmartini posted this