Sometimes I think about how horrible it would be to look back on a relationship and not be The One Who Ended Up Being Better Off. I’ve had my fair share of relationships that just didn’t work, and that’s not the kind of relationship I’m talking about here. I’m talking about the ones that work really well for a really long time, and you wake up one day and look back on it and realize that the other person is better off without you.
I honestly don’t know what that’s like.
- small-horror likes this
- daniboyie likes this
- mar-see-ah likes this
- sxt likes this
- somelikeitdrunk likes this
- whiskeybot likes this
- cityheart likes this
- openareas likes this
- 21stgoddamncentury likes this
- liquidiousfleshbag likes this
- alltheweirdkidsupfront likes this
- soundlesssecrets likes this
- strange-heart said: I’ve only ever experienced the opposite, knowing I’m better off without them, but they were probably better with me.
- electrichoney likes this
- microphoneheartbeats said: it sucks. a lot.
- douglasmartini posted this