I think this is particularly important to say as a black man: Girls is a lot more intriguing than people give the show credit for.
- mollipop likes this
- citrusblonde likes this
- sigh-twombly likes this
- yoconozco said: i love Girls. so much.
- yoconozco likes this
- velveteenrabbit likes this
- small-horror likes this
- alex-lately likes this
- telepathicaffair said: I hate that I enjoy the show as much as I do with all the racist shit Lena Dunham has said
- kellyonthefritz likes this
- thedesolationofhumankind likes this
- jhermann likes this
- alliegators likes this
- liquidiousfleshbag likes this
- aliealiealieee said: yea, i kinda like it. i’m always hesitant to admit that, because i know it’s sometimes kind of problematic and lena is a heel IRL. but it’s an entertaining show with some pretty interesting stuff to say.
- irandeckard said: it grew on me. a lot. like fungi.
- irandeckard likes this
- douglasmartini posted this