afrosandprose asked: When I was little I used to believe that cats/dogs/domesticated animals could all speak to humans if they wanted to, but only didn't because most of the time, we were speaking to them in the wrong language. I used to try to speak to every animal I came across in French to see if one day I'd get lucky & one would respond. (Spoiler alert: It never happened). Did you have any "weird"/silly childhood beliefs? Did you have any childhood pets? Do you speak a second language? x
- I can’t remember any of my silly childhood beliefs. I had lots of imaginary friends, though.
- My childhood pet was named Poochie. She was a collie that lived with me and my grandmother. I remember the day she died. I remember what the dog paramedics looked like.
- I speak a little Spanish. I was at the head of my class all three years, because Spanish isn’t a hard language to learn, but forgot most of it in the eleven years that I’ve been out of high school. I would love to learn it again.
- purepopfornowpeople likes this
- velveteenrabbit said: when i was very little i thought that blood *got into your body*, in part, from air/wind. so i was super-serious about putting my arm out the window when riding in a car. i am still pretty serious about this, but not super-serious.
- sisypheenne likes this
- rachelmck likes this
- jewlesthemagnificent said: Spanish is pretty easy to re-learn. The best way is to just go somewhere where no one speaks English and you’ll be amazed how quickly you adapt!
- liquidiousfleshbag likes this
- jewlesthemagnificent likes this
- blackrosegreenmoss likes this
- douglasmartini posted this