liquidiousfleshbag asked: re: your cheese story. When I could still eat cheese, we used to make cheese salad and it was basically just a bowl of shredded cheddar cheese, some tomatoes, and salad dressing. IT WAS AMAZING and I dream about it sometimes.
There are few things in the world I love more than cheese.
- kickerofelves likes this
- nachodiet likes this
- wueff said: i miss copious amounts of cheese so much. I shouldn’t eat any and it makes me feel horrible but there is no quitting for me. What is pleasure without the pain?
- bryst likes this
- whiskeybot likes this
- bg5000 likes this
- sisypheenne likes this
- alliegators likes this
- humannachofantasy likes this
- liquidiousfleshbag said: I miss standing in the kitchen with a bag of cheese and being at peace with the world
- liquidiousfleshbag likes this
- douglasmartini posted this